"Your network should be as reliable as your phone or the road in front
of your office." --Dick Harper
Our clients run small networks and stand alone equipment.
We support Windows Server
2007, 2003 and 2000;
and Windows NT4 plus Novell NetWare client-server environments;
as well as peer-to-peer networks using Windows XP, Windows 2000, and
If your operation should look like any of these,
harper andministrators and technicians
can do all of this and more:
- Twin workgroups communicating in two countries on Netware 6
- 30 system domain on a Windows 2003 Server in a statewide forest.
- Mix of Windows 95, Windows NT, and Windows 2000 computers on
- Mix of Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000 computers
on Windows Server 2007.
- Specify and install the hardware you need
- Design and run fiberoptic or CAT6 cabling in existing buildings
- Integrate secure WiFi
- Protect the workstations and servers with Backup strategies and
- Provide anti-virus protection.
- Plan, create, and manage your users, objects, and property rights
- Plan and manage your shared resources: the file system, printers,
and other peripherals
- Configure local and network applications
- Connect to and supervise your link to offsite servers
- Distribute your broadband Internet connection
- Manage user mail
- Fine tune workstation performance
- Customize the Windows desktop for each user and maintain restoration
Virus Warnings in Real Time